HOW PARTNERSHIP WITH GENERALI VITALITY WILL GENERATE VALUE FOR PARTNERS
A partnership with Generali Vitality can have a positive impact on the partner's revenue. Partners gain access to new customer segment, an offering to attract more new customers and an incentive for current clients to increase their total spend. Greater brand awareness and positive association of your brand.
The partnership with Generali Vitality will further strengthen the brands of the partners as they will benefit from Generali Vitality's exposure in Europe.
The global Vitality brand has established itself as a leader in wellness, which will offer the partners the benefit of a positive brand association and an additional way to help make a difference in the lives of their customers.
INCREASED CUSTOMER INTERACTION AND RETENTION
Vitality partners benefit from frequent contact and interaction with customers as the programme encourages continual use of the partners' benefits.
The result: An increased customer loyalty and diverse potential of sales in the future.
HOW PARTNERSHIP WITH GENERALI VITALITY WILL GENERATE VALUE FOR EMPLOYEES
Wellness tools, health information and carefully selected partners increase the wellbeing of employees. Interventions and real-time tracking help raise the general health level of a company.
Attractive rewards increase the motivation for a healthier lifestyle. Team participation results in better outcomes for all.
Generali Vitality provides advisors with an opportunity to offer existing and potential clients an industry-changing product while having a real impact on the health of all their clients.
HOW PARTNERSHIP WITH GENERALI VITALITY WILL GENERATE VALUE FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- More selling and engagement opportunities
- Generali Vitality offers a unique selling point and can change the image of insurance
- It's an innovative product based on a smart technology
- It turns insurance into something that plays a role in everyday life
- It offers frequent contact with customers
- It offers diverse possibilities for cross-selling
- It offers corporate clients the ability to increase productivity and reduce absenteeism