Engaging in Vitality is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Generali Vitality motivates members to live a healthier life. As they engage with the many activities in the programme, they earn Vitality points. The more Vitality points they earn, the higher their status – beginning with Bronze, then Silver, then Gold and finally Platinum. The higher their status, the higher the rewards offered by our partners.
- Generali Vitality makes living a healthier life, such as eating healthily and exercising, easier and cheaper with access to a broad range of health and wellness partners at significantly reduced rates.
- Generali Vitality helps people improve their long-term health through short-term achievable goals, where every step counts.
- Everybody can participate, regardless of their current health- and fitness-level
- The different Vitality statuses encourage ongoing engagement regardless of how fit and healthy a member is.
- Members can track their progress online and benefit from the rewards throughout their journey to a healthier life
- The status-based programme suggests smaller goals over a shorter period and leads to tangible rewards.
- Vitality messages and benefits are tailored to nudge members towards ongoing healthy behaviour and to ensure the greatest levels of engagement.
- It’s easy to engage with benefits and partners and everyone earns points and rewards for getting healthier
- Leading academic institutions such as Harvard Business School, RAND Corporation, and Cambridge University have proven the programmes efficacy.
- The results: improved clinical health outcomes, reduced healthcare costs, increased productivity at work, and lower mortality and morbidity rates.